会计准则咨询经理 德勤 德勤企业咨询(上海)有限公司深圳分公司,德勤 • Provide new accounting standards implementation advisory service, especially for new accounting standards, e.g. IFRS15, IFRS16, IFRS9 and IFRS17;
• Provide professional advices on the GAAP implementation and complex transaction treatment;
• Provide professional advices on internal control improvement and system optimize advice due to new accounting standards impact or complex accounting treatment impact;
• Assist clients to meet the accounting compliance obligation and regulatory challenges;
• Responsible for product development to meet clients' various needs;
• Assist to promote products and pursuit clients.
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree of any disciplines, accounting or accounting related major is preferable
• Certification of CICPA, CIA is preferred;
• More than 5-year's working experience, at least 3 years related to accounting advisory; Technical department in big 4 or accounting advisory related working experience is preferred.
• In-depth understanding of PRC GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS and/or HK GAAP and strong new accounting standards related knowledge and experience wherever related to IFRS15(new revenue), IFRS16(new leasing), IFRS9(new financial instruments) or IFRS17(new insurance) is highly preferred
• Sharp insight into clients' latent need and capability to develop business;
• Excellent analytical, planning, organizing and team building skills
• Excellent project management skills, interpersonal and communication skills
• Be mature, proactive, committed, motivated with strong sense of teamwork
• Excellent leadership and business development skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese, including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills
• Proficiency in computer applications, especially PPT skill.
• Willing to travel